sábado, 27 de fevereiro de 2010

"Spring Sewing Party"

Update #1
I've been sewing all afternoon. I have a break to eat some waffles that my husband did and I decide to post an update. I was working on my son quilt, it's my first quilt and I decide to do handquilt. I wasn't very sure that this will be a good idea at first but now I know it was the best choice, I think handquilting has a different meaning, don't you?

Tenho estado a costurar durante toda a tarde. Fiz agora uma pausa para comer Waffles feitas pelo João e decidi postar o que estou a fazer. Estive a trabalhar na manta do Tiago, é a primeira que faço e decidi acolchoar à mão. Ao principio não estava muito convencida de que fosse boa ideia mas agora sei que foi uma boa escolha, penso que feito à mão tem outro significado, não acham?








Vou participar noutro evento virtual de costura! Vai ser já hoje à noite, amanhã venho mostrar o que fiz...

I'm going to be in another virtual sewing event! It will be tonight, tomorrow I'll came and show what I did...

17 comentários:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter disse...

Oh, I'm so glad you'll be joining us for the party - looking forward to sewing with you!

Karen disse...

I am looking forward to seeing what you are working on. Hope you enjoy the party!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI disse...

Are we sewing---I am on a little break--eating chocolate!!!!
see ya--Hugs, Di

Cindy disse...

Hopping over to say hello. Your quilt is sure looking pretty.

Karen disse...

Waffles for lunch! Yummy. We have them for supper sometimes. My DH likes gravy on his. I like butter and syrup.

The quilt for your son has really cute fabric in it.

Anónimo disse...

Very nice fabric and pattern.

Ulla disse...

Lovely patterns for a quilt for children.
Ulla

Unknown disse...

Good luck with the hand quilting! I've never had the nerve to try it. Your son's quilt is adorable.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter disse...

Oh Manuela - your quilt is SO CUTE! I'm with you - there is something so wonderful about a hand - quilted quilt! Thanks so much for joining us at the party!

Moneik disse...

Super cute quilt.

Kiwifruit-Shiree disse...

ooooh such pretty animal fabric, I love it, how cute.

Quilter Going Bananas disse...

Your animal fabric is so cute!

Loralynn disse...

Wonderful job! I agree about the hand quilting having a different meaning!

Jocelyn disse...

Very pretty quilt. It was such a fun party!

Mamã Martinho disse...

Gabo-te a paciência, sem dúvida! Mas que vai ficar espetacular vai!

Bjs

Mónica

barbaridade disse...

Olá Manuela!

Obrigada pela visita e pelos simpáticos comentários!

Beijinho
Bárbara

Maria Bettencourt Lemos disse...

Cara Manuela, olá!

Está absolutamente Lindissima!!!E concordo...feito á mão...é FEITO Á MÃO!!!
Grande trabalho...parabéns pela Mestria!
Obrigada pelas suas felicitações no meu Aniversário e votos de um Dia da Mulher espectacular para si!
Um grande abraço,
Maria Lemos